Just like in the professional game, transfers can also take place within college sport in America. We understand that a student-athlete may wish to transfer for a variety reasons.
Whatever the reason for transferring, Sporting Solutions can help to find you a new institution to continue your career as a student-athlete. We currently have athletes from over 20 different countries competing across every division in college sport. With our wide range of contacts, we are confident that we can help you in moving to an institution that meets your academic and sporting ambitions.
Sporting Solutions can help guide you with a university transfer if you are:
The NJCAA provides a fantastic entry route into college sport for athletes across a variety of sports. After two years competing at the NJCAA, we can help you in taking your career to the next level.
We work with you to help identify suitable four year universities for you to transfer into, ensuring that you can further your sporting career in America and complete your undergraduate education.
Student-athlete at a four year university
As a student-athlete at an NCAA or NAIA institution, it is possible to transfer to another school and continue your career as a student-athlete. We understand that there can be many different reasons for looking into a new four year university, from changes in coaching staff, changes in your academic ambitions or perhaps you simply seek a new challenge in a new environment. In any of those cases, Sporting Solutions are on hand to help.
Please note: Any athlete who wishes to transfer from an NCAA or NAIA institution will need to present a copy of their signed transfer release form.
Work with Sporting Solutions
Athletes who work with Sporting Solutions on their university transfer will:
- Have an online profile created that will overview both your sporting career and academic credentials. (learn more)
- Benefit from our wide range of contacts throughout college sport.
- Ensure the transfer process is professional and efficiently managed, allowing you to focus on your sport and academics.
- Receive guidance in comparing your options to ensure that this transfer results in the correct school.
- Have assistance with admission to their new selected college.
- Assistance in registering with appropriate athletic association (NCAA/NAIA) if appropriate.
If you are interested in transferring, please complete the form below: